Indigenous Women In Business
As part of Indigenous Business Month in October, the UTS Business School and Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research, hosted a panel event called UTS Women Mean Business. The panel featured three Indigenous business women who discussed and reflected on their experiences working in and founding their own commercial organisations.
On this episode, we drop in on the panel discussion to hear about Indigenous women’s experiences in the business world. Plus, David and Nicole are joined in the studio by Robynne Quiggin, Professor of Practice in Indigenous Business and Director of Indigenous Strategy at UTS Business School
UTS Women Mean Business panelists:
- Barbie-Lee Kirby – Manager, Corporate Governance, Qantas
- Mayrah Sonter – co-founder and co-director, 33 Creative
- Josephine Cashman – Founder, Executive Director and Managing Director of Big River Consulting Pty Ltd
- You can find more information on Robynne’s work at the UTS Business School here.
- Dean Jarrett is a proud Gumbaynggirr man and Lecturer in the Management Discipline at the UTS Business school. You can find more information on Dean here.
Music: Henrik Neesgaard and Rand Aldo