Sydney neighbourhood events kick starting 2022
Sydney can look forward to a range of community events and festivities lining the streets to kick start 2022.
Through to mid Feb, local festivities and events will line Inner-City streets. The celebrations are part of a $12 million recovery plan to help small business and communities bounce back after a toughydney couple of years.
- 22 January – Darlinghurst Road and Macleay Street, Darlinghurst
- 23 January – Redfern Street, Redfern
- 6 February – Crown Street, Surry Hills
- 12 February – Glebe Point Road, Glebe
- 19 February – Harris Street, Pyrmont
Lunar Lanes, as part of Lunar New Year
- 29 January – Haymarket
2Ser Breakfast spoke to City of Sydney Dept. Lord Mayor Jess Scully