Should We Capture And Store Our Carbon Emissions?
As global carbon emissions rise year in year out, many are brainstorming creative ways to reduce how much we’re spitting out into the environment. However, there’s one technology that’s raising just as many eyebrows as it is has others hopeful. This episode we explore the potential of carbon capture and storage, and why around the globe we’re seeing a lack of political will and investment into the technology.
- Rebecca Cunningham – Institute for Sustainable Futures at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Saver – Podington Bear
- 07 – My Cubic Stone
- Gentle Chase – Podington Bear
- Morning Mist – Lee Rosevere
- Night Owl – Broke For Free
- The Rain Falls – Lee Rosevere