For more than four decades 2SER has provided an independent platform for Sydney’s best stories, music and ideas.
We’ve pioneered everything from underground and scene-leading music shows to ground-shifting talks, have won international awards, and helped kick-start the careers of hundreds of journalists and broadcasters.
Subscribers and donors are so important for the station – they help us maintain our independence and provide us with some stability in an ever-shifting cultural and economic environment. When sponsorship of events abruptly evaporated at the start of the pandemic, our subscribers helped us stay afloat. When lightning struck our antenna three years ago, our donors got us right back on air.
The station has always been not-for-profit, powered by volunteers from across Sydney. Help 2SER keep making the programs you love, by becoming a Subscriber or making a tax-deductible donation today.
All subscribers receive:
- 2023 limited edition heavy duty 2SER bumper sticker
- Subscriber card
- Eligibility for on-air and online competitions and giveaways
- Passionate Subscribers will also receive a free 2SER limited editon Radiothon 2022 T-shirt
- SuperSubs will also receive a T-shirt, plus a Tote Bag and Stubbie Cooler.
- Small Business Subs receive all SuperSub perks + a free on-air campaign worth $600
SUPER SUB: $300
SMALL BUSINESS SUB: $500