WANT KYLIE AULDIST SINGING ON YOUR NEW SINGLE? – ENTER HERE!
2SER, Groovescooter and APRA AMCOS are offering you the opportunity to have renowned Australian vocalist Kylie Auldist singing on your next production and then have the song pressed to 7” vinyl and released worldwide.
All you have to do is submit your best soul, boogie, disco, funk instrumental production, mixed-down in 24bit WAV format. The best entries will be shortlisted and Kylie Auldist herself will pick her favourite 2 shortlisted entries, write lyrics and a melody for them, and provide recorded vocals for you to add to the track.
We will then master your tracks for vinyl and press the two best tracks as a double-sided 45 housed in a picture sleeve, and release it. Songs will be co-credited on the single to Kylie Auldist and you/your band. Winning entries will receive 10 complimentary copies of the single for their own promotional use and will share writing credits on their track with Kylie Auldist.
The singles will be made available commercially on Groovescooter’s THR33-THIRTY Seven vinyl imprint label and sold worldwide to raise funds for 2SER.
2SER, Groovescooter and APRA AMCOS will cover all mastering, vinyl production/pressing, artwork and mechanicals costs. All you have to do is send us the best funky instrumental track you have!
ENTRIES CLOSE: Tuesday, August 31st 2021
HOW TO ENTER: Send a download link of your entry to: email@example.com
Got a question? Ask away: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Entry:
1. All entries must be provided in 24-bit WAV format (Genres: disco/boogie, soul, funk)
2. You must label your WAV files as: “Artist-Name-Working-Title.
3. Provide your name, artist name, mobile and email contact details along with your song
4. All entries agree to share writing-credits 50/50 with Kylie Auldist
5. Winner/s agree to forgo any sales royalties, with 100 of sales profits donated to 2SER as a fundraiser
6. Song must be your own original composition and recording, and must not contain any samples that would require clearing
7. Entries are open to any producer/band currently residing in Australia. Please note: Entries are not open to staff or volunteers of 2SER, Groovescooter or APRA AMCOS.
1. The tracks are for a one-off, vinyl-only, 7” release – no digital sales and no re-pressings
2. Estimated number of 45s produced for sale: 150 copies (not including promotional copies)
3. Winner/s will receive 10 complimentary copies of the single for their own promotional use, plus one test-pressing copy